Tuesday 31 January 2012

ANICC Prize Giving 2011

Saturday just past was the annual ANICC prize giving dinner. As Rachel and I had come 2nd in our class in the 2011 nav' rally championship we were there to collect our trophies. But not only did we get our trophies, we also got a free dinner, happy days, there isn't much I like more than a free feed. It was a good nights craic, the food was good, I got a few pints and I had a bit of banter with Neil and Andy.

Although Davy and Clive beat us in the championship by a single point I feel pretty good about how the year went. We won more events than anyone else and we had 3 wins from 4 starts, that's a good record in anyone book.

There will be no nav' rally championship in 2012 as we are running a beginners challenge to hopefully bring some new faces into the sport. I'm quite heavily involved in organising the challenge so I'll have more details about it later.



2011 Championship Points

No comments:

Post a Comment